Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mini Vacation

In about 10 minutes I will be walking out the door of work to 6 1/2 days of freedom. The good thing is I don't have to much on the plate. The bad thing is I feel like crap right now.

I woke up around 1 am this morning with stomach pain which resulted in a few trips to Mr. Toilet. At work a co-worker mentioned the same thing. At first we thought maybe it was the food they fed us yesterday. I suspected either the fruit salad or the potato salad. No one else is sick though, so it's been ruled out.

I intend to go home, pull out my lawn chair and make myself very comfortable on the deck and let the sun do it's healing. Hopefully I'll be able to get out there before dark. There always seems to be something or someone that disrupts my plans.

No comments: