Monday, April 13, 2009

Hurry Up Spring!

I though maybe spring wasn't to far off until I was getting gas and being pelted by little balls of ice this afternoon. They said light rain, they did not say frozen rain. According to the weatherman warmth is on it's way. I'm either coming down with something or it was just plain chilly today.

Another good reason for spring to come quickly is that I'm loosing my patience with my husband. I think he's gone into hibernation. As I'm typing I can hear his gentle snoring coming from the living room. I've come to the conclusion that I need to purchase uncomfortable furniture. Maybe I will purchase a nice over-stuffed recliner and place it in the middle of the basement. This way I would be able to do things I want to do when I get home. It's either that or I re-decorate the basement to be me friendly. Maybe just the threat of doing such a thing would give him the hint. Enough picking on my husband for now. I hear him moving around so his hour nap must have been enough. If I can just keep him upright things will be fine.

No comments: