Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Fun Continues

I have to say that this is the closest I've been in ages to throwing my hands up in the air and just screaming until nothing more will come out. I think the problem is, I haven't boxed yet today. I'm afraid I'll throw the remote right through the tv screen.

Work Sucks! All the guys who on Monday said they'd be out on the line helping us as we're short handed have drifted off into the sunset. Big talk..no action. It's not my problem anyway. We try to keep lines running but when you run out of supplies and the person you're supposed to call to stock you up is busy doing other tasks..well then you shut down. It's best that they stay in their offices anyway as all they do is whine about how boring or hot it is out on the lines.

Brother is still in the hospital with tubes running out of him all over. At least today he was able to communicate with me a little. He's got a pad of paper and purple crayon to write notes with. Today has been the first day that he's been awake long enough to write something to me. As of right now we know that he has ARDS (adult respiratory distress syndrome). His lungs are full of fluid and they come in to suction him once an hour. It is also possible that there is an issue with his gall bladder and pancreas. Still waiting on test results for that. I've made a ton of phone calls since I've gotten home to his supervisor, boss and other misc. places. Then to top it off I find out today that there is something medically going on with my mother. This is why they have to leave and come back. Nice...
I must just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and what don't kill us makes us stronger. Over and over again.

I think I hear my Wii boxing trainer calling...

No comments: