Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sharing Is For The Birds

I felt it this morning as soon as I woke up. The nagging pain above my eyes. As the day went on I developed the "tickle" in my throat. I managed to keep the pain at bay with a few Dayquil tablets. Thought maybe I could beat this thing.

I have felt a little tired the past day or so and have had the chills. I didn't have the chills when it was in the teens outside but now that its in the 30's I have the chills. Could it be?? Yes, I think that I can now confirm that my husband has been so kind as to share his illness with me. Of course, mine won't be as full blown as his was. Because I won't let it.

I have the DayQuil and the Nyquil (Walgreens brand, same ingredients) my orange juice and just enough stubbornness to fight this thing.

No comments: