Monday, February 22, 2010

Slush Anyone?

So the little guy that is my profile picture is no longer with us. The picture truly represents his attitude. It was a rough decision but in my heart I know we did the right thing. Little guy gave us a lot of laughs and joy.

Woke up this morning to some pretty heavy snow. Heavy meaning I could have used a firmer snow brush to get it all off my car. The roads were quite slushy when I left for work and had to slow it down a little. I scored and got the prime parking spot at work as it was the only one plowed out. Nice plow guy saw me pull in and plowed it out for me. One of the perks of getting here early. Once again we're not getting as much as the hype predicted yesterday. It is some good packing snow though so be careful of the mysterious snowballs today. I think the fine packing snow brings out the little kid in all of us.

Just listening to the story on the radio about how some group wants to ban the Betty White mud commercial claiming it shows violence. Really?? Someone needs to get a handle on these crying groups. Next thing you know the backwards horse commercial will be banned.

No comments: