Monday, April 23, 2007

Asking For Trouble??

After a rather uneventful day at work today I stopped at the Mall to spend a gift card I received. I guess not to many people go to the mall in the afternoon as the parking lot was pretty empty. I thought about when I stopped around Christmas and left as I couldn't find a spot. I successfully spent my gift card and ventured on home. As I went to pull in my driveway I noticed first of all that my husband was not home yet...but wait, what's this?? My brothers oil leaking car in the driveway( Strike One) . I backed out and parked on the street. Upon entering my house I first of all found his keys in the back door and the screen door and back door wide open (Strike Two). I found the radio & TV in the kitchen on and loud, and walked to the living room and found the TV on and loud (this should be strike three but I have to combine the rest) and I found my brother sound asleep in the chair. I tried to wake him up by nicely calling out his name. Nothing...I started to get a little nervous and looked for blood. I did see him breathing and saw no signs of distress or injury so I smacked his arm and yelled. Now, a normal person would probably be startled out of their sleep..he slowly opened his eyes and I could see a look of complete confusion on his face. Apparently he dozed off around 1230 and was now late for work. I had to get my dig in about my electric bill, my house being wide open and the oil slick in the driveway. This is why the man must move.

2 comments:

StB said...

No splashing a bucket of water on him??? Booooooo!!!!!

OMW said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm---Buckets.