Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

The Eve of Christmas was good. After a full day of preparing food for tomorrow we went to A's sister's house for their family Christmas. It was a nice time. She makes some kick butt cookies which I received a plate of and will be serving tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to pass them off as mine. Stopped at the bar for a cocktail which is a first for us. There was quite a crowd there. We had to leave as A had polish sausage belly. I'm thinking he didn't want to pull a fast one and leave his deposit in the bar restroom.
So I'm off to bed so I can awaken early and start all over again. Tomorrow will be a full day.

Merry Christmas to everyone! stb please don't forget to leave Pumpkin well stocked on food. Just in case. We'll be checking on you tomorrow.

No comments: