Monday, December 11, 2006

She Deserved A Break Today

Nope, she didn't go to McDonalds. She (J) got the best news from her doctor today!. There will be no more cutting and the tissue samples showed "squat". I knew this had been a stressful couple of weeks, but didn't catch the brunt of it until this afternoon when she broke the news to me. I have never been so happy to hear someone's voice sound so happy. I have to admit the tears started to flow. So God heard us all. What better gift could one ask for. I shall not forget to thank Him either.

2 comments:

J. Gambino said...

She is a very lucky person to have someone like you to care for her and stick by her through all that crap. I bet she loves you very much. She would be silly not to.

StB said...

No need to thank me. I was miles away drowning myself in booze and gambling. But heck, if insist then go ahead.