Friday, October 27, 2006

48 down/10 ?? TO GO

I cannot believe that I stood on my feet for 48 hours this week so far. In all honesty it's gone by much faster than I thought it would. The boys were entertaining to say the least. Apparently if we finish up tonight we can go home. At our shift start yesterday they figured we'd be done by around 9 ish. I tend not to count my chickens before they hatch, so while one guy was all excited about getting out at nine the other one and myself said we'd be there until 1 tonight. I could easily be convinced to leave at 11 or so if we're done. The thought of stopping for a beer is appealing, however I'm afraid I'd fall asleep in it.
I have eaten nothing but sandwiches this week. I'm so sick of bread and ham or balony I could puke! I did manage to make what I'd like to think of as quick spaghetti yesterday. It tasted good, so it either means I was really hungry or my cold is somewhat gone and I can taste things again. I bet one of Cookie Mikes cookies would have tasted really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finished by 9--bar by....?